Pixact Stock Monitoring
Finnish company Pixact has developed a camera-based measurement system to detect impurities (particles, sticks, uncooked components etc.) and analyze other quality parameters from flowing pulp suspension.
• Inline analysis from flowing fiber suspension – no need to prepare samples
• Easy installation to a DN50 bypass line - No (or minor) modifications to the process equipment needed
• Good correlation with other methods
• Low maintenance needs
• Measurement up to 8% consistency, limited by the suspension flowability
• Flexible connection to the factory DCS: Various interface options (OPC-UA, Profinet, mA) and customizable statistics